JONAS DIVE & WATCH, SL, with NIF: B65454886 (hereinafter "Jonas Dive"), in compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data ("LOPD") and the provisions of its implementing regulations, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 (hereinafter LOPD and RLOPD) and other applicable regulations (RGPD), informs you, and you consent that:
1. This statement is intended to inform users of the policy of protection of personal data followed by Jonas Dive. It will be applicable in case users decide to fill in any form of Jonas Dive, www.jonasdive.com, where personal data are collected.
3. Jonas Dive is fully aware of the use and treatment to be given to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from users in their web pages in order to manage the services offered or to send commercial communications of products or services that may be of interest.
4. Jonas Dive will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and thus avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. However, Jonas Dive can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
5. Users are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy of the data provided and are responsible for communicating to Jonas Dive any changes in them, being Jonas Dive exempt from any liability in this regard.
6. Users have recognized and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation and portability of the data provided, by communicating by email to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying themselves and specifying their request. Where appropriate, they must provide an image of the ID card or equivalent document.
7. The user accepts that all personal data will be fully transferred to Aplazame from the moment the user has initiated the contracting of the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the method of payment. This acceptance extends to third parties who had to access the files for the proper completion of the contract.