Fourth Element Aquanaut Mask
72.73 € tax excl.
The Aquanaut freediving mask features a new design of silicone skirt which has been developed to fit as many face shapes as possible from a single design.
The low volume freediving mask, whilst compact in size, offers a surprisingly wide field of view, making this not just great for freediving, but a very capable all-purpose mask. It is fitted with a moulded silicone strap which is interchangeable with a fourth element 100% recycled mask strap (sold separately).
Zero plastic packaging
We set out to reduce and remove all plastic waste from all our masks. Instead of packaging our masks in traditional hard plastic cases, we’ve opted for a zero plastic, low volume mask case.
- Twin lens
- Clarity Lense: Maximising the amount of transmitted light, without any tint from impurities in the glass, the CLARITY is the ideal lens for night divers and photographers. The CLARITY lens is manufactured with the highest level of purity to deliver maximum visual acuity during a dive.
- Low Volume
- Silicone Strap (Removable)
Fabric and Care:
- Immediately after diving, rinse your mask with fresh water until you can fully clean it.
- Use warm, fresh water to rinse the mask. This will dissolve salt crystals that are stuck to the mask.
- Rinse the mask thoroughly using fresh or filtered water.
- Towel dry the mask completely.
- Do not use abrasive mask / lens cleaner on masks with tinted or coated lenses