Fourth Element Navigator Classic Fit
82.65 € tax excl.
Adding to our full collection of dive masks, Fourth Element’s Navigator dive mask is designed for ultimate comfort at depth for every technical and recreational diver.
With an excellent field of vision, the Navigator’s framed twin lens makes it perfect for any dive, with optimisation depending on your dive experience:
The Navigator's fully recyclable, super-soft silicone skirt is designed to minimizes pressure, making longer and deeper dives more comfortable. The Navigator dive mask is available in two different skirt fittings to suit the maximum range of face shapes.
The skirt is designed to create an excellent seal and to improve the fit.
- Enhance Lens: Filtering Ultraviolet and HEV (High Energy Visible) radiation, the Enhance lens is designed to protect the eye and enhance the visual experience.It is well known that UV has a damaging effect on the eye, but it has also been shown that HEV light can interfere with the lutein proteins in the eye and alter them, so filtering out this High Energy radiation can help to preserve optical health.
- Clarity Lens: Maximising the amount of transmitted light, without any tint from impurities in the glass, the CLARITY is the ideal lens for night divers and photographers. The CLARITY lens is manufactured with the highest level of purity to deliver maximum visual acuity during a dive.
This dive mask is fitted with a moulded silicone strap which is secure and comfortable, and also interchangeable with a fourth element 100% recycled mask strap (sold separately).
Zero plastic packaging
We set out to reduce and remove all plastic waste from all our masks. Instead of packaging our masks in traditional hard plastic cases, we've opted for a zero plastic, low volume mask case.
- Twin lens
- Two Lens options: Clarity Lense and Enhance Lens
- Silicone Strap (Removable)
Fabric and Care:
- Immediately after diving, rinse your mask with fresh water until you can fully clean it.
- Use warm, fresh water to rinse the mask. This will dissolve salt crystals that are stuck to the mask.
- Rinse the mask thoroughly using fresh or filtered water.
- Towel dry the mask completely.
- Do not use abrasive mask / lens cleaner on masks with tinted or coated lenses