Fourth Element Scout White Mask
63.64 € tax excl.
How we perceive the underwater world is largely determined by what we see, and the mask we use is therefore the most important piece of equipment for most, if not all, scuba divers. Diving in caves is a different experience from snorkelling in tropical seas. Likewise, diving in lower visibility, temperate waters is different from the near unlimited visibility of some blue water locations. Fourth Element’s lens system in the Scout Dive Mask is designed to deliver an optimised experience for different conditions when diving – whether for underwater photographers looking to maximise the light transmission or wreck divers needing to enhance their perception of dimly lit surroundings. Your dive adventure is unique and taking in the wonders of our underwater world requires a lens tailored specifically to your dive.
The Fourth Element Scout model is presented as the customizable option with elastic mask straps, comfortable, easy to put on and with a personal touch.
When purchasing your Scout mask you must choose a strap, do not forget to do so by following this link: FOURTH ELEMENT MASK STRAPS
- 4 Lens options.
- Removable elastic strap made from 100% Recycled Polyester (NOT INCLUDED, IT IS PURCHASED SEPARATELY)
- Each Mask supplied in low profile, protective case
- Enhance Lens: Filtering Ultraviolet and HEV (High Energy Visible) radiation, the Enhance lens is designed to protect the eye and enhance the visual experience.It is well known that UV has a damaging effect on the eye, but it has also been shown that HEV light can interfere with the lutein proteins in the eye and alter them, so filtering out this High Energy radiation can help to preserve optical health.
- Clarity Lens: Maximising the amount of transmitted light, without any tint from impurities in the glass, the CLARITY is the ideal lens for night divers and photographers. The CLARITY lens is manufactured with the highest level of purity to deliver maximum visual acuity during a dive.
- Contrast: Filtering out some of the mid-range wavelengths of light in the visible spectrum, the CONTRAST lens has a green appearance. The CONTRAST lens provides full UVA and UVB protection from harmful ultraviolet which can damage the retina.
- Shield: Inspired by the gold visors of NASA astronauts, the SHIELD lens provides UV protection and reduces glare, making it ideally suited to tropical and warmer water environments. UVA and UVB radiation is reflected by the lens, reducing the exposure of the eye to potentially harmful rays.
Fabric And Care:
- Immediately after diving, rinse your mask with fresh water until you can fully clean it.
- Use warm, fresh water to rinse the mask. This will dissolve salt crystals that are stuck to the mask.
- Rinse the mask thoroughly using fresh or filtered water.
- Towel dry the mask completely.
- Do not use abrasive mask / lens cleaner on masks with tinted or coated lenses
You might also like