Scubapro MK25 EVO / S270 Nitrox
469.42 € tax excl.
The MK25 EVO/S270 Nitrox is ideal for technical divers who need a dedicated nitrox delivery system that is certified for air mixes up to 100% oxygen. The air-balanced S270, with its PU green cover devoted specifically to this nitrox version, provides smooth and consistent airflow in a bulletproof anti-scratch design that’s able to stand up to years of rugged use. Complying with the most stringent safety norms, you simply won’t find a more reliable nitrox breathing system for all diving conditions and water temperatures than this regulator combo.
- Lightweight S270 casing, made of a fiberglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improves diving comfort
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can't grab onto when diving in extreme cold water.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Dive/predive switch is easy to use even wearing thick gloves.
- Compact and efficient exhaust tee minimises exhalation effort
- Air balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating system) insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- All Nitrox certified SCUBAPRO regulators are suitable for use with air mixes up to 100% oxygen.
- 2nd Stage Design: Balanced
- 1st Stage Type: Piston
- 2nd Stage Series: S Series
- Water Temp: Warm, Cold, Temperate
- Connector Type: M26x2
- Nitrox Mix: Up to 100%
- HP Ports: 2
- LP Ports: 5
- 1st Stage Material: Chrome-Plated Brass
- Weight: 2.026 lb
- Adjustable 2nd Stage: No
- 2nd Stage Valve Housing Material: Technopolymer